Thursday 13 September 2012

Hello!

Welcome to my little online blog where I'll be focusing on crochet.

I love to crochet. My mum taught me when I was about 11 then I forgot about it and finally picked up the crocheting hook again ten years later when I was 21. I lost my job and was out of work for about 6 months so to pass the time between job interviews and daily job searching I started to crochet again.

I love the thought of turning a simple ball of wool into an amazing piece of art. I love making blankets. I've tried the whole baby beanie thing and failed. Mainly because I didn't have a baby to model the hats and I couldn't determine the scale and size.

So here I am. I now am working ( at the moment- but who knows how long for) in my chosen career- graphic design. I still crochet every day while watching tv and right before bed and for several hours on the weekend. I live in a very sunny place in Australia where is near impossible to get decent selection of wool and craft supplies but luckily they invented the internet!

Hope you like my blog!










No comments:

Post a Comment